As the market leader in technology, quality and service for automotive applications, Freudenberg Sealing Technologies Automotive supplies a wide range of products…
Our products in detail
Plug & Seal: sealing internally and externally
Plug & Seal for efficient installation
Plug & Seal with additional functionality
Creating tight connections
Quick-fit plug connections for housings, pipe ends and assemblies
Plug & Seal connectors are pipe sections that are rubberized on their exterior surfaces, with two sealing beads and shock absorbers. They are used to create a tight, lasting connection between housings, pipes and Assemblings for the reliable transport of fluids.
Connecting components quickly, reliably and tightly
Freudenberg Sealing Technologies developed Plug & Seal connectors to establish a tight connection between two housings, pipes and assemblies – for the reliable transport of fluids such as oil, water or air. Besides the standard design, rubberized pipe sections with two sealing beads and shock dampers are available with interior/exterior sealing, plus additional functions, and as an individualized customer solution.
The advantages of Plug & Seal connectors are many and varied. The main benefit is that they can replace other incomplete components – including cast-iron pipes with machined grooves, flanged aluminum pipes with two mounted O-rings, hoses with hose clamps, and flat and O-ring seals.
Other advantages at a glance
Quickly installable Plug & Seal connectors
- combine multiple functions in a single component
- compensate for eccentricities and allow greater tolerances during installation
- provide an acoustic and mechanical decoupling
- seal reliably even at high pressures
- allow simple, secure and cost-effective fitting
- reduce logistics expenses
- minimize maintenance expenses through significantly improved durability
- offer clear benefits stemming from low overall cost