Obtain news and background information about sealing technology, get in touch with innovative products – subscribe to the free e-mail newsletter.
LeaCo – Leakage Control System
Reliable Detection of Leaks – One System, Many Benefits!
Digitalization is on the rise and the use of intelligent components is essential nowadays. A leak can have many different causes, for instance a seal that has been installed incorrectly, poor quality weld seams or overflowing containers. By using smart sensors, you can detect critical operating conditions and thereby minimize serious machine failures. LeaCo, the new “Leakage Control System” from Freudenberg Sealing Technologies, combines the benefits of comparable leakage systems on the market and thus offers a unique solution.
LeaCo detects leaks, reports them to an accompanying display module and, if desired, to a mobile phone via SMS. Up to 40 wireless sensors can be connected to the display module. An interconnected repeater can even be used to extend the range if the reception is too weak. Thus, entire process plants with numerous pumps, pipe connections, valves and tanks can be monitored easily and quickly. LeaCo can also be used in many other industrial areas where maximum reliability and fast action in the event of leaks are required.
Benefits at a Glance
- Fast and easy installation
- Wireless system
- Detection of all liquids
- Wide range of applications in all industrial sectors
- Permanent monitoring of complete process plant
- Flexible mounting options
LeaCo will be distributed exclusively through our Freudenberg Preferred Partner Network in Europe to start with.
The Components in Detail
Details LeaCo Sensor:
- Detection of all fluids
- Dimensions: 42 x 48.5 x 14.2 mm
- Temperature: +5 °C to +45 °C
- IP Protection Class: IP66
- Wireless, button-cell powered sensor
- Battery lifetime: approx. 5 years
- The fleece can be replaced after an alarm
- Range of signal transmission: up to 100 m
(depending on the surrounding conditions)
- Magnetic (a small adhesive metal foil is included)
Experience Freudenberg Sealing Technologies, its products and service offerings in text and videos, network with colleagues and stakeholders, and make valuable business contacts.Connect on LinkedIn!